Discover what the next Read With Jenna book club pick is for this month, plus see the complete list of all the Read With Jenna books from the start of her book club.
If you’re not already familiar with Jenna’s book club, in March of 2019, former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager announced that she was starting a book club (called the Read With Jenna book club), and announced it on The Today Show.
Every month since then, the Read With Jenna Book Club has chosen an impressive book to delve into for the monthly book club pick.
Jenna’s book choices are always thoughtful, discussion-worthy books in a variety of different genres and thought-provoking topics. If you enjoy exploring book clubs and everything they offer in terms of new (for you) books, you’ll definitely find some keepers on Jenna’s list.
This list is updated monthly and organized with the most recent month’s book first, followed by all the previous months all the way back to the beginning of the Read With Jenna book club.
- Read With Jenna 2023 Book Club Picks
- Read With Jenna 2022 Book Club Picks
- Read With Jenna 2021 Book Club Picks
- Read With Jenna 2020 Book Club Picks
- Read With Jenna 2019 Book Club Picks
- FAQs About the Read With Jenna Book Club
- Printable PDF of the Read With Jenna Book Club List
- Related Posts On Book Clubs:
Read With Jenna 2023 Book Club Picks
- The Celebrants by Steven Rowley
- Chain-Gang All-Stars by Nana Kwame Adjei-Brenyah
- Camp Zero by Michelle Min Sterling
- Black Candle Women by Diane Marie Brown
- Maame by Jessica George
- Sam by Allegra Goodman
Read With Jenna 2022 Book Club Picks
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- The Cloisters by Katy Hays (My Review)
- The Whalebone Theater by Joanna Quinn
- Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora
- The Many Daughters of Afong Moy by Jamie Ford
- The Measure by Nikki Erlick
- These Impossible Things by Salma El-Wardany
- Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
- Memphis by Tara M. Stringfellow
- Groundskeeping by Lee Cole
- Black Cake by Charmaine Wilkerson
- The School For Good Mothers by Jessamine Chan
Read With Jenna 2021 Book Club Picks
- Bright Burning Things by Lisa Harding
- The Family by Naomi Krupitsky
- The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- Beautiful Country by Qian Julie Wang
- The Turnout by Megan Abbott
- Hell Of A Book by Jason Mott
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Great Circle by Maggie Shipstead
- Good Company by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney
- What’s Mine and Yours by Naima Coster
- Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- Send For Me by Lauren Fox
- Black Buck by Mateo Askaripour
Read With Jenna 2020 Book Club Picks
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
- White Ivy by Susie Yang
- Leave the World Behind by Rumaan Alam
- Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi
- Here For It by R. Eric Thomas
- The Comeback by Ella Berman
- Friends and Strangers by J. Courtney Sullivan
- A Burning by Megha Majumdar
- All Adults Here by Emma Straub
- Valentine by Elizabeth Wetmore
- Writers & Lovers by Lily King
- The Girl With the Louding Voice by Abi Dare
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano
Read With Jenna 2019 Book Club Picks
- Late Migrations: A Natural History of Love and Loss by Margaret Renkl
- Nothing To See Here by Kevin Wilson
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- The Dearly Beloved by Cara Wall
- Patsy by Nicole Dennis-Benn
- Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes
- Searching For Sylvie Lee by Jean Kwok
- A Woman Is No Man by Etaf Rum
- The Unwinding of the Miracle: A Memoir of Life, Death, and Everything That Comes After by Julie Yip-Williams
- The Last Romantics by Tara Conklin
FAQs About the Read With Jenna Book Club
When Did the Read With Jenna Book Club Start?
Jenna Bush Hager started the Read With Jenna book club in March of 2019 and announced it on The Today Show at that time. Every month since then Jenna has chosen a new book each month. There have even been a few months where she chose two monthly book picks in the same month.
Printable PDF of the Read With Jenna Book Club List
Do you prefer to “listen” to your books rather than actually reading them? If so, here’s a nice opportunity to try Audible free for 30 Days.
Try Audible Free For 30 Days & Get Your First Audiobook Free!
Is this your first visit to Looks Like Books? If so, check out my About page so you can learn a little more about me and my Looks Like Books mission.
Related Posts On Book Clubs:
Mary Emmer, the founder of Looks Like Books, is an avid book enthusiast and self-employed entrepreneur, with an inspiring passion for reading and learning. With a background in the travel industry spanning four decades, Mary has cultivated a diverse range of experiences that have shaped her unique perspective on life and storytelling. Books have always held a special place in Mary’s life and have served as a constant source of comfort, inspiration, and personal growth. Her mission is to ignite the same passion for reading in others and to encourage them to explore new worlds within the pages of a book. More about Mary.